Definitions and interpretations:
“The Company” being Business Growth Specialists UK Ltd trading as The Growth Coach UK
“The trading/legal entity” being the client of Business Growth Specialists UK Ltd trading as The Growth Coach UK
“Intellectual Property Rights” means:
(a) any and all rights in any patents, trade marks, service marks, registered designs, applications (and rights to apply for any of those rights) trade, business and company names, internet domain names and e-mail addresses, unregistered trade marks and service marks, copyrights, Course materials, database rights, know-how, rights in designs and inventions;
(b) rights under licences, consents, orders, statutes or otherwise in relation to a right in paragraph (a);
(c) rights of the same or similar effect or nature as or to those in paragraphs (a) and (b) which now or in the future may subsist; and
(d) the right to sue for past infringements of any of the foregoing rights;
The Growth Coach UK is a trading entity of Business Growth Specialists UK Limited. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Business Growth Specialists UK Limited (a company incorporated in England with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 09703763 with it’s registered office being Suite 2, 35-37 Westfield Street, St Helens. WA10 1QA) which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website.
We can be contacted by the following methods:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on 01744 644011; or
(d) by email, using email@example.com
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases. If you are not willing to avail of the resources made available via this website on the basis of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave this website and you should not revisit it.
1) The information provided on this website and in our courses and programmes is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
2) If you register for any of our Growth Programmes you will be charged a one off payment payable in advance of your attendance onto any of our programmes
3) The Fee will be the fee advised to you before we accept you on a Course
a) Once paid none of the Fees or any part of it is refundable
b) The Company may charge interest on any sum not paid within 5 working days of its due date at a rate 8% above the base rate, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998, from the due date of the invoice until the actual date of payment and as well before as after judgement
4) All payments for programmes are accepted using the following methods in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) only:
a) Stripe virtual terminal card transactions
d) Standing Order
5) Either party may give notice in writing to the other terminating the agreement between us with immediate effect if:
a) You commit any material breach of any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions and that breach (if capable of remedy) is not remedied within 5 Working Days after notice being given requiring it to be remedied
b) You become bankrupt, insolvent or become the subject of a receiving or winding-up order, makes any composition with its creditors or has an administrative receiver appointed over all or part of its undertaking your assets
c) The trading/legal entity ceases, or threatens to cease, to trade or become the subject of a receiving or winding-up order, makes any composition with its creditors or has an administrative receiver appointed over all or part of its undertaking the company assets
d) The trading/legal entity, or any of it’s employees, commit any material breach of any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions and that breach (if capable of remedy) is not remedied within 5 Working Days after notice being given requiring it to be remedied
No refund will be given in these circumstances
6) The company will retain ownership of any and all Intellectual Property Rights that may subsist in anything produced by the Company in the course of providing the Programmes. Throughout the term of the agreement between us, the Company will be deemed automatically to grant a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence of any and all such rights to the Client to use the same in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
7) From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
6) We are the owners of the copyright in the content of our website, including the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel.” Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited.
7) We may change our terms and conditions regarding the use of this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept our terms as displayed on our website from time to time and you acknowledge your obligation to revisit these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions which apply at the time of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.